To all my dearest friends and family :
I think today will be the last blog i'll post before i go to kuching,tat is nxt friday
due to the mountain of assignments have to finish before dateline,tat is oso next friday
due to the crazy test ,test and test..yaya~i hv three tests wating for me in tiz weekend &
nxt week
I think i gotta miss u all soon much very soon~
im soory for i cant celebrate with u all on our next burfday celebration..
but i'll make a call back to u all when that dayz come..
pls dun forget to infrom me when u all have the celebration..k?
I think i have to start packing luggage..
shirts,pant,under garments,toothpaste,toothbrush,towel,shampoo,shower gel,comb..
biscuits,milo,oats,snacks,mug,spoon,fork...
hanger,clips,fabs,brush,old newspaper,nail keeper...
notes,pencil case,A4 paper,bag,shoes, slipper...
watz i left rrr?? ohya!! $$$ is the most important~~ hehehe
okayz,i think tat all la..
should start my action of packing my luggage cant just be thinking of it
take care & keep in touch
it gonna be another day with the sunshine
Gambate ...@.@
No comments:
Post a Comment